Polar Ice Hat Polar Ice Hat

what!

what an animation, good work there. Got some ace effects going on aswell. defo tell you have put effort in to this.

SalterAnimation responds:

Cheers lad, glad you like it.

Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

hhhmmmm

i didn't get it?it lacked a storyline!. your vision of animation is good, but it think u need to spend more time on making your drawings consistent and adding more frames to easy the animation into positions. I don't think its good idea to respond to reviews the way you do as-well, its stupid, you should take the things people say and work to a better animation

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Super

Great use of animation! I love the way its animated to suite the song! The lip sinc and actions are expressed with great timing and synced nicely to the music.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

I love this

This really is funny, I like the way you have the ability to take the simple things out of the story and to change it in to something 'funny'!

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Just checked this out, really good work! I like your drawings and how very well done they are. Inspiration!

the YuYu the YuYu

brill

great work...god of flash!

Blistered Tongue Blistered Tongue

good job

good job with this one mate!

SalterAnimation responds:

cheers lad

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

style

I really like the black and white style, plus your animation is advancing!. However i didn't really like how you use straight lines a lot, hard if you use a mouse i know, but would like to see more free flowing shapes, apart from that its good!

And this animation seems to be very life like concerning the face book thing....

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;), this one was mouse'd.